Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Good Art bad Art


To me Good art is how the painting makes you feel. The painter has to make you feel as if your there in the painting. If you Feel that the piece of art has touched you in anyway then you might consider it as good art. You might like the vibe the piece of art gives off. Good art can mean different things to Everybody. Everybody has their own opinion. What i may consider good art may be bad art to the next person. Good Art may also be a perfectly well put together Picture. If the Subject of the the painting is clear and it make sense i would consider it good are as well.






Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. So my definition of art will be different from everyone else. If the piece of art does not have a clear message then what is the point. Bad art may mean anything. It may be one thing to me, and another thing to you. I can not provide a specific meaning to bad art because it would only be my opinion. I think bad art is something that has no meaning or message. If the painting makes you confused lost then that is bad art.

No comments:

Post a Comment